Friday, April 23, 2010

New, New and more New!!




Oh my!! we are busting at the seams with some fabric yumminess!! I can't even begin to tell you how cute these lines are. Yes, we have the entire line of all 3, plus all of the precuts~jellies, charms and layer cakes! I can't sew fast enough to keep up with all the new coming into the shop. I was cutting today for customers and every time I cut a new piece I kept thinking "oh, man, I need some of this" I am going to have to have Tom and Parker get an apartment, Shelby and I are taking over!
Off to sew & create:)
Nadine

2 comments:

Cheri C. said...

You have got to check this site out and how cute these girls' tops are ... http://tearosehome.blogspot.com/2010/04/tutorial-little-girls-tunic-with-tank.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TeaRoseHome+%28Tea+Rose+Home%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Anonymous said...

I love that Material Girls gets the entire line. your store is the best around, you have what no other store has and that is "you" and your ability to make your customers your number one priority.
Thanks for a having the best selection of fabric in the state.
Janet