Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Nursing Cover Tutorial



Not a day goes by where we aren't asked "Do you have a pattern for a nursing cover?" We used to carry a pattern, but they became available for free all over the internet. Since then we have directed everyone to "Google" it on the internet. Some look at us as if we have lost our minds, (which in most cases we truly have) so, after searching a whole bunch of "tutorials" I decided to link you to this one
at Ta Da Creations. The link is posted above this post because I am challenged and couldn't get it to work!!
Enjoy!
Nadine

3 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

Thanks for linking to my tutorial!

nicoledemana crafts said...

thanks for the heads up love da blog dude keep up the good work take care

Lindsay said...

I may try & attack this project. Wish me luck! I need it bad!