Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Open House!


This is such a cute baby quilt, and whoo doesn't love owls

This is our class on begininng Dresden Plate. If you get a chance hop on over to Lori Holts Bee in my bonnet blog she has been making these and hers are really cute!

V-ROOM a really cute quilt for a baby boy!

A great creation from "All my Bags" made in the yellows and reds from "Make Life"

This cute frilly apron has been such a hit in the shop! Designed by one of our very own Material Girls!

This cute quilt is called "little sister big sister" and it is made out of Riley Blakes newest line Summer Song!


This is "5 & Dime" and it is our beginning quilt class for this quarter.


I figured I would give you a glimpse into some of the new quilts we have up for our "Open House" It is definitely "Spring" here at the shop so be sure and stop by for some great eye candy!! For a list of our classes check out our website! If you love what you see we have kits for all of the quilts! Just give the shop a call!
See ya soon!
Nadine & the girls!

4 comments:

Nedra said...

Lori Holt gave me a gift certificate for my birthday from your store, and the next time I am in town I will be coming to see you! You have the most wonderful things. The only problem will be making a decision!

Leslie said...

i love that owl quilt

Nanette Merrill said...

Call 911 that first quilt is killing me. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Loving so many of your projects...if only I lived near you. I really liked the owl quilt, my daughter would love it. Why dont we have shops like this in Birmignham, Uk!!!!