Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Paperdolls!




How cute is this?! This is the new block of the month from "Bee in my Bonnet" called "Paperdolls" I love it! I haven't seen the whole quilt yet, but trust me it will be amazing. (It's not too late to sign up, so just give the shop a call 801-495-4290) We carry all of her patterns and they are all just as fantastic! I have a thing for paperdolls, (I think it is because as a kid my little sister Bev would destroy them, she might have issues, she also cut all the hair off of the Barbie's!) and so this quilt speaks to me. oh! wait! maybe I have issues ~ all fabric speaks to me. Be sure and check out Lori's blog http://www.beeinmybonnet.blogspot.com/ So, girls its time for me to do my nightly stitching! I'll be showing my progress soon!
See ya Soon!
Nadine!

No comments: