Monday, August 17, 2009

New Things!


Oh my gosh! I think the UPS guy is sick of us. We have received so many new lines of fabric at the shop, I really don't know where to put it. I can't even sleep because I am thinking about all the great things I can create! I am going to try and make a post of one line or something new all this week! So, tonights post is about this great velvet rick rack that comes in the yummiest colors, it's about 1/2 inch wide and it doesn't curl when you wash it. For any of you looking for rick rack we have a huge selection at the shop. Okay, stay tuned for lots of good stuff!
Nadine

3 comments:

onlymehere said...

Rick rack certainly has made a comeback lately hasn't it! I have a dress of mine in a size 3T from about 46 years ago and the rick rack is all curled on it (even though it's been ironed many times to make it uncurl) so this new rick rack would be wonderful on new projects!

Tara said...

Hmmm so how much a yard?

Anonymous said...

I'm all about ric-rac...