Friday, October 9, 2009

Market or Bust?!

Okay, your asking yourselves where are the Market posts? Well, the market or bust~busted! thats right I am not there! Our pool (which I might add holds 35,000 gallons of water) decided to leak into our backyard and take the pool cover with it! I really am wanting to backhoe the thing full of dirt and then bulldoze the dang house! I have cried for 2 days and was seriously so upset that my poor husband didn't know what to do with me! I am better now, sorta, I am still out my flight and hotel! the pool is sorta better ( not leaking and the pool guy will finish it next week) So, all you market goers, I am so sad I am not there to party there with you! Have fun and I will see you in the Spring!
Nadine

5 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you...can't imagine thinking you're going to market and then to have all of that....on top of the fact that none of those things must be fun to deal with! Hope you get to feeling better.

Jeanette said...

I can kinda feel your pain. We have an above ground pool that my boys punctured while quareling and since we live on a hill....lets just say the neighbors are no longer speaking to us *wink*

I hope your pool troubles are resolved soon, and I am really sorry you missed market.

You seem to be having a run of bad luck lately, hope it turns around for you soon.

happy zombie said...

OH NADINE!!!! This is so awful! I would have been crying for way more then 2 days! If I could, I'd come over with a shovel and help you fill in the pool!

Not only will you be the guest of honor at the NMG party... you're gong to be the Grand Marshal! Sending you my best, and big huge hugs!!!

dream quilt create said...

I'm so sorry Nadine. That is a tough one. Now that the pool is going to be okay, I sure hope the house is okay. There is always next year.....

Layne Bushell said...

Crap Nadine. I had no idea! So it sounds like the pool is on the mend. Did it damage your home? I hope not, especially after all the work you've done on it. I'll come shovel dirt too. I bet we could have a great fun time! Holler if you need anything!