Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a quilt along with Dream Create Quilt


I love all the quilt alongs on blogs.  I always say  " ohhh, I am going to do that" and then I don't get it finished,  but, this time I will be finishing it!  I plan on making four small quilts, one for my cousin in England, and one for me and my two sisters.   Cynthia, (who has been a customer of ours since we opened our doors in 2005,) has just started the Victory Garden on her blog Dream Quilt Create  She and her daughter are the cutest and when her daughter came into the shop to get her fabric, I couldn't quit thinking about it.   We have just re-ordered the pattern so it should be here soon (hopefully Monday).  She chose a mixture of fabrics in florals (mostly Lecien)    I happen to love her choices so I am doing something really similar.     We do have these fabrics in the shop if you want the same ones as her.  So, call the shop and get your pattern and lets get this started!!
Nadine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, really, really cute...and so tempted!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

Nicole Maki said...

Oh my goodness! If I had even a smidge more time in my schedule I'd be sewing along.

Love this quilt!

Embroidery designs said...

So cute.I love this quilt.