Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally a WINNER(S)

Wow, I bet you thought I would never get around to posting this!!  I celebrated my 21st Anniversary to the greatest guy on the first of Feb and time totally got away from me.  But, yes there is a nice little surprise because I was late!  I will be announcing 8 WINNERS!!  Oh yea!  plus it is our 401 post on here. (I have been accused of talking alot, I guess they were right)  So here is the list: (f your name is on here please email me with your name, address, and what not and I will get it right out to you!) Drumrolll........,
Lindsey Glaus Stobbe
Kristin Erikson
Chelsie
Coree
Happy Cottage Quilter
Needled Mom
Seams to sew & quilt
mean sarah jean
Congratulations to everyone and thank you for following our blog and our facebook page!  We wouldn't be here without you!!
Love's
Nadine

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Woo-hoo!! Thanks so much!!!

lindsey s. said...

YAY! im so exited! i never win anything!! thank you so much... i love you guys :)

mean sarah jean said...

what a surprise to see my name! i didn't even know i had entered anything. yipee!!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to all of the winners!!

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!!

gale

Canadian Kristin said...

[happy dancing]
Seriously, have been clapping and dancing and cheering daily over the win! Thank you for brightening my day with your gift!!!!