Friday, February 4, 2011

Little Birdie Stitches

With all the posting of blog hopping I almost forgot this one Little Miss Shabby has a free Little Bird Stitchery.  When the girls and I at the shop saw this we all went nuts,  It  is so cute!  I have block one done and just traced block 2.  Of course you know that I used the Sunkissed line like she did because I love it.  I told my "Yo-Yo Mama's" group about it.  I can't wait to see what they did with theres.  I will keep you posted and show pictures.
Nadine

6 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

I'm still working on block one and I'll be using Fandango for mine! Sunkissed is so cute.

Beth@seasonsofhome said...

Too cute.

Jocelyn said...

Hi there! I sent an email to confirm it was the right one before sending my address, but I have not heard back from anyone. Can someone let me know ?????

The Seam Rippers said...

So cute Nadine!!!

Valspierssews said...

I love the birdies. I went right over and had a look. I will have to add them to my to do list.

knittingmom2001 said...

Nadine - arghhh...these birdies are too cute. Wand them all, want them all now! Thanks for sharing the link. Looking forward to making the quilt.