Friday, June 17, 2011

Good Times for the Scenic Byway Hop!!

If you haven't made it by the shop for our "Scenic Byway Hop"  here are some photos of our photo booth!!  It has been crazy busy but we are having a blast!!  Lots of prizes have been won and good times had. The hop goes until Saturday June 18th so there is still time to stop by ( oh, and be sure and try my awesome lemonade, its delish!)  I will post more pictures later.
Oh, and on a side note, somebody decided to start a nasty rumor that Material Girls Quilts is closing their doors, that is untrue my friends we will be here for a long time. 
Nadine

3 comments:

Quilting Phenom said...

Oh how funny, you guys looked like you were having so much fun, I was going to stop and chat but you were so busy but that is good. Maybe I will stop by Sat. I am wanting that beautiful kit.
Edid

Cheri C. said...

If it was to close "doors", it would only be to open a bigger and better Material Girls... long live MG!!!

Carrie said...

Your store is so amazing! We had a lot of fun at your shop hop! Thanks for all the great ideas!