Thursday, June 30, 2011

Painting my laundry room cabinets! am I nuts?

This is what they looked like before I worked my magic!
one door down, 4 to go!
Don't look inside the cupboard, I am a stuffer!
I am not sure what possessed me to start this but here goes! I am painting my laundry room cabinets a glossy white, I painted the walls aqua (a while ago)and then my sweet hubby bought me the red washer and dryer. I have been putting this off but today is the day! I got most of my tips off of young house love younghouselove So, what are you waiting for LETS PAINT!!
Nadine



*if there is one piece of advice I could give you if you decide to do this is prepping your piece first, sand or strip and then used a good primer!

4 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

oh my word. It's going to be ADORABLE!! love the walls.

Christine M said...

Red washing machine! I've never seen one of those. They don't have them in Australia but if they did, I'd have to have one!

Layne Bushell said...

been there done that and will NEVER do it again! I say when it comes to painting cabinets RUN FOR THE HILLS! However...they look mavalus dahling :)

Needled Mom said...

I need to do mine too and keep putting it off.