Monday, April 23, 2012

Cruisin' with the Material Girls


In case you didn't know, a few years ago I BEGGED my family for a beach cruiser bicycle.  And like a good family they pulled through and bought me this cute little gem!!  Isn't she cute?  LOVE her!!
 Well, when it came to riding it, I wasn't as dedicated as I claimed I would be.  I have taken a lot of heat for just having it parked in the garage.  Well, fast forward a couple of years and yes, I am riding it to work.  Not every day but enough to say "See, I use it"  So, I couldn't not create this cute little stitchery so you could all have a "Cruiser" too.  It isn't on our website yet but you can call the shop and order it.
Beach Cruiser stitcher by Material Girls
I hope you love it!!
Nadine

4 comments:

♥Duff said...

I don't really "do" embroidery, but if I did I'd buy this! its adorable!! And congrats on riding your bike--no matter how often you do it!

Tressa said...

I really like your bike.

Melissa said...

That's darling! I want a bike like that, too.

Jeanette said...

I begged for a beach cruiser too, but we live on the flipping mountain and I don't have the steam power to ride this baby up the hill, I need gears!!!

I love the stitchery though :)