Monday, April 30, 2012

 Wow, May 1st already? seriously?  I am not sure where this year has gone but I am behind!  When I was little my mom loved May Day.  She was born in England and always wanted my sisters and I to get into May Day.  So, mom this is for you!!  Happy May Day!!   To honor May Day we are having a May Day sale and our entire store is 10% off tomorrow May 1st.

Are you following our blog?  www.thematerialgirlsquilts.blogspot.com if not you should be. Sign up on the sidebar of our blog!  We are picking a follower of the week, with prizes and discounts galore.  Sign up to follow us on Facebook too thematerialgirlsquilts  we also have a follower of the week there too!

Also we are looking for bloggers to do guest posts for our tuesday tutorials.  Just email me and let me know.
Thanks,
Nadine

3 comments:

Amy at Ameroonie Designs said...

Hi Nadine! I would love to do a tutorial for you, but I don't know what e-mail address to use. :)
xoxo,
Amy

Unknown said...

I could do a tutorial for you. i could show how to make circles like the 525 I did for my quilt. Like this one I did for Quilt Story
http://quiltstory.blogspot.com/2011/10/amazing-double-wedding-ring-quilt.html

Let me know.
sweetangelclothing@gmial.com

Material Girls said...

Thanks girls,
You can email me at nadine@thematerialgirlsquilting.com
I'll be out of the shop a lot this week but will still be getting my mail.
Thanks,
Nadine