Sunday, April 15, 2012

St George or bust!!

Paige and Shelby waiting to eat breakfast.
Urban Renewal my favorite shop in St. George,  great second hand finds
On Thursday morning Shelby (her BFF) Paige and I loaded up the car and headed to St. George, Utah.  It is in Southern Utah so we were expecting SUNNY, WARM weather.  NOT!  On the 4 hour drive there it rained, snow, and sunshined a little (very little).  Then we get to St. George RAIN!! and I mean RAIN!  So, we did what any women would do....,  WE SHOPPED for 4 days.  I did manage to read 2 books, and get a little stitching done on a new stitchery I designed, lots of shopping and eating.  
We even had a little time to hit up a few quilt shops in the area.  Quilted Works in St. George is a darling shop, yes, we did buy fabric!!
Even though the weather was bad we had a BLAST!!  We laughed a lot, played jokes on one another and I feel blessed to have these to want to hang out with me!!
Bear Paw, a fantastic little restaurant that is a must go to!!
Strawberry Vanilla waffle from the Bear Paw!  DELISH!!
Thanks Shelby and Paige I love you!!
Nadine

1 comment:

brittany marie davis said...

We're headed to St. George this summer for a little vacation. So thanks for the heads up on a few place to visit. I've never been before!

And you and Shelby are too sweet. I hope when my daughter is older we will be as close as you two.