Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunshine and Cherries


The sun is finally shining here in Utah,  We have had some really crazy weather so the sun is much appreciated.  It just makes you happy to get up and see the sun, (that is if your windows are clean, but that is a whole other post.)  so, this quilt is sure to find a spot in your kitchen as a topper, on a wall that needs brightened, or any where that just needs a little sunshine!  We have kits at the shop and we will ship them out if you want one and are out of state.  Just give us a call.  801-495-4290.  Stay tuned I have some new patterns that I have designed and will be posting them latter in the week!!
 Have a great Monday everyone!!
Nadine

5 comments:

busyascanbe said...

Love it! So cute.

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

such a cute quilt, I love the rick-rack idea for the stems!

Miz Karen said...

I like the rick-rack stems. Reminds me of the sour cherries I picked when I was a kid.

Cute idea.

LJ said...

I love this cherries quilt. It has a vintage look that I love.

Jeanette said...

Ooooh love this! Cherries are my thing!