Monday, April 16, 2012

Friday Followers




One of my favorite things about our blog is the people I have met.  Some of you have become some of my best friends.  The next best thing is reading your comments,  Its like getting the mail and discovering a letter from a friend instead of the utility bill.  So, we have decided to have a Friday Follower,  we will be giving away prizes (not every week),  doing guests posts, and all kinds of fun things.  Here is all you have to do, If you aren't a follower of our blog, then become one. You can become a follower on the sidebar of our blog. Second, leave a comment or two on a post every week.  Out of those things we will do a random drawing every week and post on Saturday to let you know who it is.  Fun Times my friends!!  So, lets get going!!
Nadine

7 comments:

Ella said...

What a fun thing to do!!!

Jeanette said...

I've been a follower on Google Reader from the start. Only problem is, when I come into the shop I feel like you're my friend and you have no idea who I am, so I feel creepy knowing more about you than I should =0P

Not that you don't treat me like an old friend when I come in, I think that's why I love your shop so much. You're always happy to see us walk through the door =0)

Dianna F said...

Sounds like fun! Love your shop!

Amy said...

I've been a follower through google reader for a long time, but I just became a follower here too! Fun!

pitbull said...

@Jeanette: Don't be fooled-Nadine knows who you are when you come into her shop. I used to feel the same way until one day she asked how my replaced knee was doing. Surprised the heck out of me that she would remember. But like you said, everyone that come into Nadine's cute shop is a friend. Love you, Nadine! Elaine

Miz Karen said...

Fun idea. I just became a follower through Facebook.

Thanks

LJ said...

Thanks, that should be fun! By the way, I'm going to the home improvement store to find my own squishy tube!