Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tune in......,


Come join me and the girls of Good Things Utah on Tuesday November 24th. I will be doing the craft segment on the show (I can't tell you what it is, you will just have to tune in.) I have been on the show several times, but I get so nervous. For those of you who know me, know that I am a cheeseball, I try to act mature and professional, (ugh! a look that I can never seem to perfect.) I am never at a loss for words, but stick me in front of a camera and I become shy and speechless (I know the words shy and speechless have never been used to describe me!) So, please tune in and leave me a comment after and let me know you saw it!
See ya Tuesday!
Nadine

8 comments:

dream quilt create said...

You will do a great job Nadine! I will watch you online. Will see you in person, in December.

The Mac Clan said...

remember your relief society voice!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Nadine!

barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

Hey Hollywood! You will be wonderful. RELAX!!!!

Mom of Elder Stimpson said...

A new follower here . . . Just do a little prayer in your heart, a little faith, and you will be all set!

Becca said...

Ahh!!!Nadine!!!! HOw exciting! Livin' the dream I tell ya!I'll be watching!!!

Tell them you have a friend trying to get on their show!!Wink wink!!

Good luck! I'll send you calm vibes!

Becca @ Blue Cricket Design

Anonymous said...

Nadine, you did great and the towels were so cute!
tbfoust5@msn.com - beth

Anonymous said...

Saw your segment!! Fantastic and so cute. I'll be in on Friday, your shop is truly the best in Utah and my only stop when I am here.
Susan