Wednesday, May 26, 2010

2 projects ready to go!


This is a wall hanging by Sandy Gervais made with her fabric "Nice & Nautical"


This is the Fresh & Fancy May tablerunner of the month! Designed by Bonnie from "Cotton Way" I have had both of these all done except for the bindings so last night I did some marathon TV and bound both of them. I am ahead, yes you heard me right! I already have June's tablerunner done (needs binding) all my blocks are done for the Shop Hop quilt I still have to decide how I am putting that one together. But, I have been thinking whenever the designers come in I am always giving someone an idea for this or that. I have decided that it is time for Material Girls to have their own patterns which will be available soon. I hope to release 6 patterns starting in June! I already have 2 completely done! Yahoo!
Be sure and check out our "Big Memorial Day Sale" going on now thru Monday!
See ya Soon,
Nadine

4 comments:

karen @ badlandsquilts said...

I love the fabric selection for the runner, very nice.

Vesuviusmama said...

Wonderful quilts! I particularly like the sailboat.

Cheri C. said...

Yay!!! I am so excited that you are coming out with your own patterns. You always give people so many ideas... it's about time to put them down for the shop!! I can't wait to see them!!!

Oh, and I'm impressed with the projects. (I guess you haven't been sleeping much. You are like the energizer bunny!!)

D'Anne said...

I love the sailboat. I just made one and was just asking around today how I should border it. I was thinking red like yours and then dark blue. But yours looks great! Thanks for the inspiration.