Monday, December 20, 2010

I really need another week!

Wow, I am not sure if any of you feel like this but, YIKES, SHEESH, HOLY CRAP! I am so behind!!!! I am kind of a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl anyway, but this is ridiculous. I have given myself a stern talking to! but I am not sure I listened. I am like a crazy woman racing from store to store trying to find gifts, stocking stuffers, and what not! We were late getting our tree up because we lost the middle of it (really who loses part of their tree)
Well, off to Target! that should be fun!
Happy Holidays!
Nadine

! In case your thinking it I will say it "TRAINWRECK" that describes me to a tee right now!
When I saw this card I knew I had to post a picture of it!!

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hahaha -- we're twins separated at birth! I still have shopping, baking wrapping and cleaning to do. Oh and cards (which begs the question -- why am I on this computer and not writing cards?) It's bad this year. Good Luck on your end!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I love your shop!! I have lived in many different states and visited many shops. You are definitely a top 10. I will be in your shop over the Holdays and can't wait.
Bev

Thimbles and Threads Quilt Shop said...

Nadine,

If you figure out how to be ready for Christmas before 4:30 a.m. Christmas morning, please let me know! Take a day, maybe even two, to enjoy your beautiful family, relax, and rejuvenate. Have a wonderful holiday!

Cathie