Monday, December 1, 2008

30 posts in 30 days!!

Okay, call me nuts, but I'm trying to make a post a day. 30 post in 30 days will get me to the grand total of 100 posts, it seems so easy and I usually have alot to say but sometimes I am at a loss on what to post. My goal is to make it by New Years~ cause we all know thats when we all start our New Years resolutions, lose weight, finish projects, yada yada. So, I'm on girls! This is it, a post a day, so please leave me comments to encourage me along the way!!!
Thanks,
Nadine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Less Donny.....more blogging, will be good for all of us at the shop!

Anonymous said...

Of course you will be able to do 30 posts in 30 days!! I don't think there is anything you can't do that you set your mind to. I will check on your progress. Don't let us down!

Camille said...

If you can do 30 posts in 30 days, I will commit to leaving 30 comments in 30 days. How's that sound? Good luck!

Nanette Merrill said...

Nadine, you could show a different part of your shop everyday and make 50 posts! I don't know why you think you don't have anything to show. Go for it.

Jeanine said...

I am very impressed already....what is it 4 days in a row now?? Miss you mean it :)

Shaunab said...

Way to go Nadine! Keep posting!!!

Material Girls said...

Camille,
Your on! only 29 left to go! Look out world I've got something to say!!
Nadine