Monday, December 15, 2008

Worse time to get sick.....

Oh my gosh is time just whizzing by or what? I don't know about the rest of you but I am slightly behind. I still have gifts to buy and wrap and no, I didn't get my tree up. We just refinished our hardwood floors and can't put anything on them till today, but.... I spent the evening at the Insta-Care with a diagnosis of Bronchitis, yes that is a bummer! I swear every year at this time I either end up with pnuemonia or bronchitis, yuck!!!! So all of you need to run out and get your Airbourne, take your vitamins and get plenty of rest!!!
Stay Healthy
Nadine

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

Oh darn....I hate being sick!! I am afraid I may be getting bronchitis myself! :( So sorry to hear that you are feeling ucky too! hopefully you will feel better by Christmas! I love hearing about your shop happenings, and really enjoyed meeting you at your shop. have a good night, get some rest and feel better!

Anonymous said...

Icky uck! Bree and I are hoping you're back on your feet in no time. Every morning as we drive by the shop, she's wondering when she can go back and get more fabrics.

Only now, she has a new plan...I'll come see you guys while she hangs out at the Karate place next door. Hey...works for me! ;-)

Get well!