Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Block of The Month #2


Okay, I'm probably going to shock all of you but here is block #2 for the apron quilt. Done, complete, by little old me! Wow! my arm is getting tired just from patting myself on the back! This is a really fun quilt designed by Bee in my Bonnet Lori Holt. I am already planning block #3, (I had to call Lori, and ask her if I could start it, I think she might still be holding the phone with her mouth wide open in complete shock!) Call me at the shop if you are interested in this pattern. Stay tuned for more complete projects!
Nadine

4 comments:

Christy said...

Holy Apron!! My fingers almost couldn't type after reading this .. WTG, Nadine :)
I wanna do those cute little aprons, count me in, I'll see ya Friday to pick them up. Happy Christmas

Anonymous said...

Nadine!!!! I can't believe you finished #2 before me. What an overachiever! It looks so CUTE!
Lori
P.S. sorry I didn't comment yesterday but I was still on the phone with my mouth open in shock-

Nanette Merrill said...

This is one of my favorite patterns that Lori has designed.

Sue McGettigan said...

This is adorable!! Love the idea of an apron quilt - please show us more blocks as you go!

Thanks for visiting my blog, nice to 'meet you' :)