Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Ping Pong Challange

Christmas came a little early this year, Tom and I bought the kids a ping- pong table for Christmas, Parker said that all his friends were awesome players and could beat Tom. So...Tom being the adult that he is had to set the table up early, go out and buy an expensive "sand paddle" and start the challenge.... I now have about ten 15 yr olds and one very winded old man, (but so far Tom is the master.) Shelby and her friends will be here soon, they all are coming to challenge the winner. I suppose its time to put the yo-yo's down and show them my quilting ping-pong arm....
Game on!
Nadine

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

I may be out of shape but I can still play a mean game of ping pong. We had a table as kids and I think I played everyday for stretches of time. I wish we had bought a ping pong table for our kids. I don't know why we didn't. I guess it isn't too late.