Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tune in to Studio 5!!

Be sure and tune in to Studio 5 at 11:00 am tomorrow. I will be demonstrating how to make a fast, easy Christmas stocking on the show. I have done this show before, but I get extremly nervous. I try and act professional and mature which, for those of you who don't know me, I am neither~ I am a big cheeseball ( but I do think I am rather funny!) So, I am off to make a stocking.
Be sure and tune in!!!!
Nadine

PS~And yes, Camille, there is a package, with a SURPRISE!!! Or the store is yours!!

5 comments:

Camille said...

ha ha... you better believe I'm going to do everything in my power to make SURE that doesn't go out tomorrow...

Lady, you crack me up!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

I was just reading your blog...changed the channel (I get two Utah station here in Nevada)...and there you were....all pretty in pink! You did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Boss lady you did it! We are so proud of you! The queen must have been in the building! All though I must say I wonder what Camille would be like as the boss? Late sew on sat. Camille come on out for an interview!

Camille said...

Oh, I'm there! I would be such a nice boss, (don't listen to what my husband and kids tell you!) I'd put a fountain drink dispenser in the classroom, you could have all the fabric you wanted, and we'd have Cafe Rio for lunch every day. Wait, thats my dream...

Darn Utah channels, I would have loved to have seen you this morning Nadine!