Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just me rambling!!!!

Okay, so I had this fantabulous post planned for today, (and you all know how computer challenged I am) anyway I had Tom come to the shop to take pictures, and I just sat down to post and guess what?!!! I left the camera bag at the shop and don't want to go down to get it, I'm all tucked in my jammies looking like a Victorias Secret Angel (jk~ lol!) be real I'm a quilter it's 100 percent cotton flannel, so you will all have to settle for my ramblings tonight! So have a great night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!!
Nadine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you wish you were in that hot mess of a camper with kujo looking out for you!

Nanette Merrill said...

Nadine - do you have Fons and Porters Baby Quilts 2008 at the shop? I can't find it anywhere. And I have a quilt in it!

Camille said...

I missed one! Darn. Your jammies sound heavenly. Get it?