Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't forget to watch Good Things Utah!


Well, had I planned better I would have given myself just a little bit more time since we just walked in the door from Florida! But tomorrow on Good Things Utah I will be doing the craft segment for the show. I will be showing our ever popular ironing board cover, this is a great Mothers Day Gift or just a fun gift to give that friend that has everything. So be sure and tune in at 10:00 am. Or come to the studio I believe they still have tickets available! Thanks everyone and I'll post later on our trip! I am off to make an ironing board cover!
Nadine

7 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh nuts, I am in Illinois, we do not get Good Morning Utah, best of luck and have fun!!

Fresh Poppy Design said...

we will be watching! Good luck!

Elizabeth said...

I just saw you on GTU! Great job! I was especially excited to hear you are starting a fabric line! I cant' wait!

L. jane E. said...

Wish I could watch/be there. Maybe you can post directions. I would love to make an ironing board cover.

Lindsay said...

Hey! Hey! I saw you on the show today!! You have me all excited to make a gift like that & I have a wedding coming up soon! Yea! So easy peasy. Thanks for the tip! You did great! I just wanted you to giggle your cute giggle more. It's my favorite!

happy zombie said...

Super congrats on the tv show! I was just telling Lori that I need to move to Utah. And now here's another reason! So wish I could watch you. Maybe you'll go national! Or when you come to OR/WA... you can do some segments on the PDX stations! :o)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I missed again. Can you give us a heads up next time, I have never met a movie star. (jk) Your shop is the best. Heard they still won't let you on the june hop, there loss, you don't need them!
Keep up the incredible job!
Lindsay & my mom