Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow! I was so productive!


I was so productive today! I am going to be impossible to live with in the shop this next week, I'll be patting myself on the back! I finished this, (I know its a little late since Easter is next week, but we just got the pattern last week) I also finished something that I will show you later, plus I sewed some of my yo-yo's together which I will also post a picture of later. So, in case you weren't counting that is 2 1/2 projects. Wow!
Atta Girl,
Nadine

6 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow, this is darling. I love it. Yo yo flowers are charming.

Pat said...

Oh I love it. I just ordered two kits. I can't wait.

Jaymie said...

Oh Nadine it is so cute! You inspire me! Ha ha. But way to go on finishing a project! I am so proud of you! Ha ha

Cheri C. said...

Shut UP! I can't believe it!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! So glad you put a picture up of a project. Your shop is adorable. We were in Saturday and you are a fun gal to be around, (we are the girls from Vegas) Keep up the good work and sense of humor it is refreshing to go into a shop with as much eye candy as yours!
Laura & Company

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love this. Yo Yo's are so fun to make.