Wednesday, November 16, 2011

a tutorial from Tater Tots and Jello

I am in awe of this girl, she is truly amazing and uber talented.  I stalk her blog tatertotsandjello and just drool over every little thing she does.  She shares amazing tutorials and I asked her if she would mind if I shared with you.   I love this banner and I am trying to talk Shelby in to helping me make this today!!  I have all the fabric ready to go, I will share later with you my pic's.  So, go grab your favorite can of soda, mine being my Dr. Pepper and hop over to Jen's blog.  Be prepared to spend ALOT of time over there she is wonderful!!  Thanks for sharing Jen!!
Material Girls loves you!!
Nadine

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You guys are so sweet!! I adore your store and I think I might be one of your best customers -I don't shop for fabric anywhere else locally :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Send me a picture of the banner if you make one. I'd love to see it!!

xoxoxox
Jen

Kim said...

Hi,I am wondering if you sell burlap? I am having a hard time finding some.....
Thanks, Kim

Material Girls said...

Kim,
We do sell it, we have brown, natural and like a creme.
Thanks,
Nadine

Lamse said...

dearest Shelby, I was shopping in the store when you were playing your ipod and loved the music. Someone asked what you were playing and it was a redone children's song. I thought it was "forever more", but can't find it. Do you know what song I'm talking about?

Diane
lamse@comcast.net