Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's a celebration SALE!!


 If you haven't noticed my mom has been MIA (missing in action) from the shop lately.  No, she isn't sick,  she hasn't organized the entire house, she hasn't finished all of her works in progress, but....., she has lost 30 pounds!!!!  She has been walking and eating so healthy.   I am so proud of her.  So, in her honor I am celebrating!!!  (I love it when I am in charge!)   she will also be in the shop more because I have taken over the making of the schedule.   Her loss is your gain ladies!!  Sale starts Thursday Jan. 19th and ends Saturday Jan. 21.  10-8pm  30% off all regular priced merchandise!! (that means everything ladies)
*Sale fat quarters $1.00
*All weeks Dye works floss 50% off
Lots added to our clearance section, plus take $1.00 per yard.
*Buy 5 regular priced fat quarters get 2 free!
*All punch needle patterns $3.00
shelby!
PS. I will be adding merchandise to our clearance daily!

No comments: