Monday, February 27, 2012

Come build your own neighborhood

After showing Shelby and I's Wonky House blocks.  We had such a huge response, that we have decided to offer a class so you can build your own neighborhood.  The class is scheduled for Saturday March 10th from 11-4.  Space is limited so call the shop 801-495-4290 to reserve your spot.  The cost of the class is $35.00 that includes munchies, and all the fabric for your 12  houses, trees, pets, etc....,  You need to supply your own background.  This is going to be so much fun!!
Come be our neighbor
Shelby and Nadine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, those are so cute, I wished I lived closer. I live in Southern Utah and come to your shop every time I an in SL. Its the best!
Tanya

Jenn said...

Is there anyway I could order the kit for the quilt? I would love to do this quilt and live in california.