Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paper piecing tutorial from Quilt Story


Love the girls over at Quilt Story.  They are two sisters that have a love for sewing and anything crafty I first met them in my shop and fell in love with them and al of  their projects.  Then they became these big blogging, pattern designing superstars!  Everything they do is so cute and fun!!  I came across Heathers paper piecing tutorial and asked her if we could share it with all of you.  Paper Piecing Tutorial 
I am loving all the paper pieced blocks out there and can't wait to try Heathers method.  I am left handed and tend to want to do things backwards.  Her tutorial is very detailed so I am sure she has created a lot of new paper piecers out there.  They also have a block of the month they are doing on their blog so you might want to check that out too!!
Enjoy, and thanks for sharing with us Heather and Megan!!
Nadine

No comments: