Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Macbook welcome home!







Okay, I took the plunge tonight and bought a Macbook. I have had my current laptop just over a year and have had a nightmare experience with it. Shelby bought a Macbook about 2 weeks ago and I was smitten! So, tonight Tom and I went to the Apple store, they showed us all the bells and whistles and I did it, I am now the proud owner of a Mac!! Now you all know I am kind of~sort of technology challenged, but Apple offers classes and I signed up for them, (I feel bad for the guy who has to teach the class I will probably drive him nuts.) I have the I-phone and have actually impressed myself by what I can do with it. So wish me luck girls, cause I am going to need it!!
Nadine:)

6 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

98% happy, 2% jealous!

100% sad I'm not in Utah anymore, so I can't come to your shop!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of Mac! I LOVE mine and my husband is always trying to steal it (he just HAD to get a non-Mac laptop and has regretted it since).

barbara@quiltsoup.com said...

you're gonna love it! Macs are for our kind of people!

Christy said...

Once you've had a Mac, there's no going back! There is a reason people are passionate about them.

Jen said...

I taught for 9 years, using a Mac, and miss it terribly now that I'm home! I'm sure you'll love it and love what you can do with it. I know I did! I guess I can hope our computers break and we have to get new - then I could get a Mac again :)

tammy said...

Nothing like a Mac!! I've had one for four years and haven't had one single problem--I love it!!