Friday, July 22, 2011

Mollie Makes a fantabulous new crafty publication!

Issue 2
Issue 3

I am not sure if you have heard of this yet but I am here to tell you it is FANTABULOUS!  It is a UK publication called "Mollie Makes" for people who love the crafty life.  It is chock full of beautiful photography, patterns, recipes and so much more.  It makes me smile it is so happy!  I got mine a few days ago but haven't had time to sit and drool over it yet. AHHH!!! but tonight my kids are gone and Tom is watching TV and me, well I am sitting here ohhing and ahhing over every page I turn.  Its a must you get this!  I have sent an email to see if we can get them at the shop, I'll keep you posted.
Nadine

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Oh, I hope you can get them...I have issue 1 but haven't been able to find 2 & 3...I would order them both from you!

Lori Holt said...

Hi Nadine...yes I have issues 1 and 2 also but havn't found 3 yet.
I love them and have made several cozies for my apples from the first issue!