Monday, July 4, 2011

Stitching Lessons with Helen from Hugs n' Kisses

I have been way into embroidery lately.  Right now I have 4 projects I am currently working on.  I will be finishing up a couple of them this week and I will post pictures later.  Helen from Hugs n' Kisses has  tutorials for learning how to stitch on her blog.  I love her style and have stitched several of her designs.Stitched Sunday  is her new class that she is doing on her blog.  Hop on over and tell her Nadine sent you!!
Toodles,
Nadine
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is Christina, the tuesday tutorial girl. I am not going to do our own tutorial this week (blame it on the weekend and holiday), because I want to support The stitched Sunday's with Helen. they are exactly what we had been discussing. So make sure to check her site out. She has only done one lesson as of today.