Sunday, July 10, 2011

Strawberry Fields and a new project


I am absolutely in love with the line Strawberry Fields by Fig Tree.  I finally decided to jump on board and make something out of it instead of just ohhing and ahhhing over it all the time.  I only have a gazillion projects going on right now but I thought I should add one more.  I have it all cut out and will do a reveal later.  We have the entire line at the shop and all the pre-cuts so if your feeling the love give us a call and we will ship it right out to you!
Toodles,
Nadine

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I just bought 2 jelly rolls and yardage from the LQS... and have no idea what I'm going to do with it LOL

Can't wait to see what you make.

Hugs!

Kellie said...

I used it to make a quilt and it turned out so cute. I love it.