Saturday, March 10, 2012

A quick tour through the shop!

I get asked all the time for pictures of our shop.  I have to admit that usually the only camera I have handy is my iPhone camera. Lameo, I know.  Shelby received a really nice camera for Christmas, and I was hoping that she would be the picture taker, but I guess not!  So, here are a few of the displays we have up, they will be coming down in the next few days and new ones will be going up.


this is my newest door display~LOVE!!

Enjoy,
Nadine

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Nadine, you have one of the nicest quilt shops I have ever been in! We came in October during the Sewing Summit, and I just loved everything about it! Too bad I live in South Mississippi :(

Rosa said...

Love your quilt shop.there are many lovely thing.Too bad I`m from Spain.Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.